Struggling for a present for the gourmet in your life? These are my suggestions…
1. For the gourmet guy who has everything, but do they have their own leg of Jamon? A leg of Iberian Shoulder Jamon
. 72 Euros.
2. For your very own domestic goddess, your mother, how gorgeous is this vintage patterned Super Stylish Apron
3. For your vegetarian friend who you still love even though they don’t love meat, a Cooking Course with Ottolenghi. £120
4. Pannettone for the unexpected guests, and if they never turn up you can make panettone bread and butter pudding. £15.
5. For your girlfriend who is obsessed with Le Creuset, a Casserole Pot
the colour of the sky on a summers day and just to spice it up put a surprise like some nice lingerie inside so she knows that you appreciate her in and out of the kitchen. £71.
6. A ticket in the Menu for Hope a food bloggers fundraising campaign for the UN World Food Program with amazing gourmet prizes. Tickets on Chez Pim for $10 a pop.
7. And remember, for the dedicated gourmet, home made is often best of all and won’t cost you a thing.
(All photos from the websites indicated in the links).