Gourmet Christmas Gift Guide 2009
If you are stuck in a present buying rut I have again compiled a Gourmet Christmas Gift guide with some great ideas for Christmas stockings.
1. For the glamorous domestic goddess in your life:
Apron from Anthropologie: £17.83 (this is so gorgeous that I really want one myself)
2. For the man who thinks he is Gordon Ramsay in the kitchen.
Apron from Rosie Nieper: £14.95
3. For your little sister who has a cup cake addiction:
Hummingbird Bakery cook book from Amazon: £18.45
4. For your Dad who loves the garden much more than drying the dishes:
Set of four Essential Herbs tea towel set from Etsy $20 (around £18)
5. For your friend who loves eating out and needs some inspiration for eating in:
The Eagle Cookbook from Amazon: £12.48
6. For your long lost relative
Christmas hamper from Interflora £30.
Interflora sent me one of these to try as a gift and I can report that the wine bottles are only half size but the Christmas cake is really quite good.
7. For your Grandma (maybe you can pretend you made it yourself):
Make Tea Not War Sampler from Kitty and Polly £22
8. For unexpected guests
Home made raspberry spiked chocolate brownies – the recipe is here.
This is what I recommended last year.
All photos taken from the linked websites.