Gourmet Giveaway – Ottolenghi’s new cookbook
So many people were interested in my review of Yotam Ottolenghi’s new cookbook that the lovely publishers have agreed to give a copy away to one lucky reader. In case you missed the review, the new book is called Plenty and it is a vegetarian cookbook which is almost guaranteed to dismiss any notions you may have of vegetarian food being dull and grim. Rather than being based on the food served in the Ottolenghi cafe, Plenty contains the recipes featured in Ottolenghi’s column in The Guardian, The New Vegetarian. Recipes are helpfully divided by vegetable for people who grow their own or get vegie boxes. The book retails for £25.
To win the book all you have to do is leave a comment below.
A few things…
- Competition closes at 5pm London time on Thursday 20 May 2010.
- If you do not have a blog please include some contact details in your comment so I can let you know if you have won or if you don’t want those details to be public email them to me at msgourmetchick[at]gmail[dot]com.
- This competition is open to all ages and people world wide – so for people in Australia and the US this may be one of your few ways of getting your hands on a copy of Plenty.
- The winner will be drawn randomly using random.org.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 21 May 2010 on Gourmet Chick.
Vote in the Observer Food Monthly Awards
By the way, if you haven’t voted in the Observer Food Monthly awards yet – you should. It’s a great chance to recognise great restaurants and independent retailers. You can also vote for your favourite blog for the first time so in a shameless piece of self promotion I suggest voting for Gourmet Chick. You can vote over at the OFM website here.
You can read my review of Ottolenghi’s cafe here . If you have no faith in random acts of luck such as a competition you could always just buy Plenty or Ottolenghi: The Cookbook.
Thanks to the lovely people at Ebury for providing a copy of Plenty.