This week’s gourmet giveaway is from Gourmet Chick sponsors the BBC Summer Good Food Show. They are giving away five pairs of tickets to the BBC Summer Good Food Show which is on next week (16-20 June) at the NEC in Birmingham. I went last year and you can read about my adventures there here (I had to cook on stage – scary!).
This years show features:
- Celebrity chefs cooking live in the summer kitchen including James Martin, Rachel Allen and the Hairy Bikers;
- The Master Chef experience centre where you can do the invention test and be judged by John Torode and Greg Wallace or do a master class with current and former stars of the show like Thomasina Miers and Monica Galetti;
- A grow your own area where you can learn from experts about growing your own ingredients;
- Tasting Beers Live where you can sample the world’s best beers; and
- Your ticket also gives you entry to BBC Gardeners World Live which is on at the same time.
Tickets are available by clicking here or by calling 0844 581 1341.
Or you can win one of five pairs of tickets just by leaving a comment below.
A few things…
- Competition closes at 5pm London time on Monday 14 June;
- If you don’t have a blog please include some contact details in your comment so I can let you know if you have won or email me your email address to missgourmetchick[at]gmail[dot]com;
- The competition is open to all ages and people world-wide but obviously there is not much point in entering if you can’t make it to the show;
- The winners will be drawn randomly using random.org;
- The winners will be announced on Gourmet Chick after 5pm on Monday 14 June.