A new giveaway on Gourmet Chick today – a virtual plethora of food and wine shows from BBC Good Food. There is the BBC Good Food Show Scotland, The Good Food Show Winter and The Wine Show. Tickets for all three shows are on sale now, but I have five pairs to each show to giveaway. The tickets are worth £20.50 each (the Scottish tickets are £16.50) and you can use the tickets on any day of the show except for Saturdays.
Big sweary – picture courtesy of BBC Good Food
The Good Food Show Scotland is taking place at the SECC Glasgow from 22- 24 October and kicks off the shows with its showcase of Scottish produce. There will be lots of big names there including Gordon Ramsay, James Martin, John Torode and Greg Wallace.
For wine aficiondos in London The Wine Show will be held at Olympia from 12-14 November with tasting sessions galore from Tim Atkin, Oz Clarke and others. Wine show tickets will also get you into Masterchef Live featuring Celebrity Masterchef winner Lisa Faulkner and the amazing Dhruv Baker winner of Masterchef.
Finally, there is the Good Food Show Winter which is taking place at the NEC in Birmingham from 24-28 November. The Supertheatre here is starring Gordon Ramsay, James Martin, Rick Stein and Gary Rhodes and there is also a Masterchef event.
The darling of Saturday morning TV, James Martin. I bet you he never eats omlettes at home.
To win a pair of the fifteen tickets on offer just leave a comment below saying which show you want to attend – Scotland, Wine or Winter. Remember…
- Competition closes at 5pm UK time on Wednesday 29 September 2010;
- The competition is open to all ages and world-wide although obviously there is not much point entering if you can’t attend;
- Make sure to leave a contact email address if you don’t have a blog I can contact you through – otherwise I won’t be able to get in contact with you if you win. Otherwise you can email me your email detail at missgourmetchick[at]gmail[dot]com.
- The winners will be drawn using random.org; and
- The winners will be announced on Gourmet Chick on Friday 1 October 2010.