I’ve already told you all how much I love the Two Greedy Italians cook book, and about my love for the adorable Antonio Carluccio who I was lucky enough to interview for Gourmet Chick last year. So naturally I could not let the release of the Two Greedy Italians DVD pass without mention. The DVD was released on 2 April and features Jamie Oliver’s mentors Antonio Carluccio and Gennaro Contaldo. It is filmed in Italy so of course features stunning scenery alongside the pair’s fantastic recipes. Also included are four recipe cards from the series.
The lovely Antonio and Gennaro have given me three copies of the DVD to giveaway to Gourmet Chick readers anywhere in the world. All you have to do is leave a comment below.
Here are the rules:
- To enter the competition to win one of three copies of the Two Greedy Italians DVD leave a comment below. If you don’t have a blog please make sure you leave an email address in the comments so I can contact you if you win, or email me directly on missgourmetchick[at]gmail[dot]com.
- You can also “like” the post about this competition on the Gourmet Chick Facebook page (click here) to gain an additional entry.
- Competition to win the DVDs closes at 5pm London time on Wednesday 18 April 2012.
- A winner of the tickets will be selected using random.org and the winner will be announced on Gourmet Chick on Friday 20 April 2012.
- If you don’t manage to win a copy of the DVD it is available on Amazon for £11.99.