It’s been a relief to get back to Melbourne from London just to drink some decent coffee (sorry London but it’s true). After all, some of the best coffee in the world is served up here and many long-lasting friendships, partnerships and relationships have been made or sealed over a cup of the aromatic stuff.
|It must be love… or just a barista who is into coffee art|
If you’re like me and in winter want a decent coffee without having to actually go outside then this is the Gourmet Giveaway for you. I’ve teamed up with Aussie dating specialists eHarmony to offer one reader the chance to win a shiny new De’longhi Icona Espresso Maker.
eHarmony reckon they are a bit like coffee because they are all about bringing people together. Whether you’re looking for Melbourne dating or dating all around the country, eHarmony will only match you with people with whom you’re likely to click.
Here are the rules:
- To enter the competition to win one De’longhi Icona Espresso Maker leave a comment below in answer to the question “What snack is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee?”. If you don’t have a blog please make sure you leave an email address or Twitter name in the comment so I can contact you if you win, or email me directly on missgourmetchick[at]gmail[dot]com if you don’t want to leave details on your comment.
- As well as answering question above, you can enter again by liking eHarmony Australia on Facebook and/or following me – @carawaters – on Twitter, and telling me in a second comment that you have done so.
- Sorry, competition only open to Australian residents.
- Competition to win the De’longhi coffee machine closes at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time on Wednesday 11 July.
- A winner of the De’longhi coffee machine will be selected using random.org and the winner will be announced on Gourmet Chick on Friday 13 July.
Thanks to eHarmony for sponsoring this giveaway.