1. For your sister who looks good in anything. The prettiest apron you have ever seen from Anthropologie £28.
2. For your little nephew who can walk now and is causing havoc. (I am obsessed with this present and think it is so cute and so Aussie, a few toddlers that I know have already been gifted this one). Iconic munchies jigsaw from Make Me Iconic $30.
3. For your husband who always does the washing up after your marathon cooking sessions without complaining. Remember where it all started with a personalised treasured location print from Not On The High Street $63.40
4. The Brownie Points Pack from dessert specialists Burch and Purchese. The pack contains Burch and Purchese’s Strawberry, Mint and White Chocolate Rubble, a jar of salted caramel spread and a packet of Never Say Never Biscuits. I am a huge Burch and Purchese fan and any sweet tooth would love this $41.
5. If you want to make your own Christmas cookies first you need to get this home-made cookies stamp from Not On The High Street (it would also make a great stocking filler) $19.75.
6. For your dad who fancies himself as a cyclist and doesn’t mind a drop or two of red wine either a bicycle wine rack from Cycle Style $29.95.
7. For yourself because you are worth it. Yotam Ottolenghi and Sami Tamimi’s latest book Jerusalem £15 on Amazon.
8. A vegie crate to grow your own herb and vegie garden in from The Little Vegie Patch Co $105.
9. For your aunt who will have a laugh at Abel and Game’s quirky tea towels try this one from Etsy USD$22.
10. For your girl friend who lives in London so gets to fly to exotic places all the time. Smythson passport holder £140.
11. For your Mum who will love the sunny colours of this bright yellow salad bowl with wooden lid from Country Road $49.95
12. For everyone else. The best gifts are the ones you make yourself so try this recipe for labneh and give it away in glass jars tied with ribbon. Free!
Category: Gourmet Shopping