Thanks to eHarmony I’ve got two $250 vouchers for KitchenwareDirect to give away. So what’s the connection between dating and cooking?
eHarmony says dating is a lot like cooking in many ways; both of them need the right ingredients to create the best results. When we think back to our best dating experiences, it’s usually that everything has come together in exactly the right way to make the occasion truly special. A great date is not only about the atmosphere of a romantic restaurant or the lovely backdrop of a stroll down the beach. It’s also about the chemistry and connection between you and your match. A dash of excitement and a pinch of romance… what’s your ideal match for the perfect date?
Want to get cooking today? I’ve teamed up with eHarmony and KitchenwareDirect to offer you the chance to win $250 of vouchers to use on cookware of your choice at KitchenwareDirect. There are two $250 vouchers to be won.
How to enter
- Let me know your three ingredients for the perfect first date in the comments below; OR
- Answer the question, “What is your recipe for the perfect partnership?” in the comments below;
- Finally you can like eHarmony AU on Facebook or follow them on Twitter, commenting to confirm.
- Sorry, competition only open to Australian residents.
- Competition to win the KitchenwareDirect vouchers closes at 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time on Thursday 2 April 2014.
- Two winners will be selected using random.org and the winner will be announced on Gourmet Chick on Friday 3 April 2014.
Thanks to eHarmony Australia for sponsoring this giveaway. They help you meet great singles with a comprehensive matching system based on your personality traits and relationship needs. It won’t be long before you find exact the right mix of ingredients to have your best dating experience.