Do you have a foodie on your Christmas shopping list? Then I have the perfect food obsessed Christmas gift guide for you. I pretty much want everything on this list (even the kids toys) and don’t they say the best presents are the ones you want yourself?
1. For your Aunt who always brings the best potato salad to Christmas lunch. These Mozi salad servers have to be the cutest salad servers going around. $19.95 at Mozi.
2. For your baby girl who is starting to like playing make believe games. She can pour you some imaginary tea from this super sweet tea party set. Little red tea set $79.95 from Down That Little Lane.
3. For your hipster brother in law who loves to ride his fixie. Coffee cup holder for your bike $14.95 from Cycle Style.
4. For your Mum who would appreciate a pop of colour around the house and not being treated like a doormat! Watermelon door mat $59.95 from Corner Store.
5. For the unexpected friends and family who always drop around at Christmas – cherries are the perfect thing to have on hand. 1 kilo of cherries delivered $25 from CherryHill Cherry farm.
6. For your best friend who is just as Ottolenghi obsessed as you. She may have been known to participate in your Ottolenghi dinner parties. Plenty More by Yotam Ottlenghi $34.95 at Booktopia.
7. For your husband who’s really a big kid at heart. Ideally he’d like a giant ice-cream sandwich but second best has got to be this ice cream sandwich pool float $55 from Third Drawer Down.
8. For your sister who loves to bake. Measuring ingredients has got to be so much more fun with this Mozi enamel measuring jug. $11.95 on sale.
9. For a stocking stuffer for everyone. Doughnut soap – just don’t get confused and try to eat it. $5.95 from Etsy.
This gift is compiled independently and I haven’t received payment for any of these listings. Some listings include review products I’ve received over the year but they’re only included them if I loved them.